Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Road to Fitness Forth Anniversary

Forth Anniversary Restart 
Five years ago I started DDPYOGA. I had great success.....for 9 months.  Then I had a year or two of slowly gaining some weight back.  Now I am pretty much right back where I was five years ago.  I haven't stepped on a scale in a while, and I am waiting until I can get an appointment with my new primary care doctor so I can keep I consistent, accurate record of my weight.  Over this week I will get my measurements and take my "six pics".
My plan is to use this blog as a daily blog about my journey.  I am starting all over from Day 1.  I am using the DDPYOGANOW app, Beginner 2.0 program.  I am adding in workouts my off days.  I know this is best for me from my experience last time.  Here is what my next two weeks look like.  The program is 13 weeks.


Today was my first workout and here are the stats:  







No comments:

Post a Comment