Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday February 20, 2014 Daily Check In (Day One all over again but in a good way)


Breakfast: Two Egg Scramble
Lunch: Huge Salad with the last of the leftover Chicken
Afternoon snack: One Ounce Raw Almonds
Afternoon Workout: DDPYoga Extreme: Hip, Back, and Knee Opener TUTORIAL followed by RHC
Dinner: Panera Pick Two, Cup of Chicken Noodle Soup and 1/2 Winter Power Salad (highly recommend)

So, the HBK tutorial was a real wake up call.  I truly felt like it was Day One Diamond Dozen all over again.  I felt awkward and clueless.  BUT on the same note at the end I FELT GREAT!!!!!  If you have the extreme DVDs I highly recommend popping that in when you feel adventurous.  I will try to add that to my weekly schedule, just the tutorial for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment